Problems playing the videos?
Click on this short video to test it:
If you can’t play the video, please update your browser or (additionally) download one of these five browsers – it’s important to use a current version!
Click on the download/update link (it’s all free):
- Chrome (recommendation)
- Firefox (Firefox “Gecko” has often got problems with the sound)
Then open the page with the interview again in this specific browser.
If this doesn’t work, please contact us: [email protected]
Problems playing the videos online?
Please use one of the five browsers in the CURRENT version. See “Problems playing the videos?”.
If you have seen videos before, please check the following:
Were you on the interview page before the start?
If yes, reload the page (after the start time!) in your browser with Ctrl+ R or CMD + R (for Apple devices)
Is your Internet connection fast enough? Check the speed here www.speedtest.net/de
Are you using a different browser than before?
Are you using a different computer/tablet/mobile phone?
Please deactivate all advertising blockers (adblockers) in your browser for the entire summit website The Anxiety Support Online Summit. (Of course we don’t post advertisements here – but we have made the experience that it blocks our videos in some cases).
Sound is hard to understand?
For sound problems:
- Immediate help is usually provided by headphones or earphones
- Sometimes even changing the browser can help – with “FIREFOX Gecko” there are often problems with the sound! (see for other browsers above: “Problems playing the videos?”)
How and when can I see the video interviews?
Here you can find the dates of the individual interviews and the schedule of the summit: Schedule
I am having troubles with the registration
- Please turn off your AdBlocker – of course we don’t use advertising here, but some AdBlockers incorrectly recognize our registration form as advertising and thus prevent registration.
- If it doesn’t help, please send us an email to [email protected]
Is participation really free? - Yes!
Yes, participation is completely free! The videos will be activated in the summit period ( July 14th to 23rd, 2020) in blocks of 2 to 3 videos per day for all those who have registered. We’ll inform you about the order of the activation of the videos via email (from [email protected]).
Is it possible to download the videos? - Yes!
If you want to watch the videos before or after the summit, you can buy the whole package during the summit ( July 14th to 23rd, 2020) here at a reduced price. including:
- all videos
- audios of the interviews
- bonus materials
You can buy the summit package here: Download Package – Anxiety Support Summit
Can I buy videos individually?
Sorry, this is not possible.
What happens to my email address?
Your data is safe with us! We will NOT pass it on to the third parties under any circumstances. If you don’t want to be on our “list” any more, you can unsubscribe with just one simple click any time.
Can I find the full videos anywhere else?
Problems playing the videos & audios after buying and downloading them from the members area?
- If you have downloaded a package, you will need a program to “unzip” it – usually a standard program on your computer – PC (WinZip) or Apple (Archive). If you don’t have it on your computer, we recommend 7-ZIP (for PC) or Stuffit Expander (Mac).
- After downloading and unpacking them, you can usually watch the videos & listen to the MP3s very easily in iTunes (our recommendation).
Please note that we cannot offer any guarantee or installation help for the “Chrome” browser or the software mentioned above for playing the file formats (MP3, MP4 and PDF). We assume, when you use our platform, you have basic computer knowledge and you are able to install the necessary programs on your own.