Anita Tee is a highly qualified and published nutritional scientist, carrying a Masters of Science in Personalized Nutrition and a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, specializing in Genetic & Molecular Biology.
And, similar to so many I speak to, much of her work and curiosity was born from a quest to heal herself having spent years in agony, and constant physical discomfort, with frequent emotional lows.
This turned out to be quite the journey for Anita, which would eventually see her research in Digestive Health & Gut Bacteria published by the British Association of Nutritional Therapists.
Anita does an incredible job simplifying a very complex subject while offering great wisdom on the relationship between gut and mental health, as well as many practical ways to improve our health.
Here are just a few of the key points covered;
- The role of the gut in our overall health and mental health
- The impact of stress on our gut health
- How do we know if our gut is healthy?
- What your poo is telling you!
- How to improve your gut health
- What foods we should be eating more off
- What foods we should be eating less off
- Supplementing. And how best to do it.
And much more.
Anita’s top three tips:
- Eat well. Healthy fats and low sugar.
- Introduce healthy stressors to the body.
- Take time for yourself every day.
Recommend supplements as discussed:
Would you like permanent access to all expert interviews?
Devon O'Brien Ash
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Dr. Malie Coyne
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Professor Graham Davey
Secure the The Anxiety Support Online Summit download package.
With exclusive bonus material from the experts and get $130 off!
"As a Wellness Coach for years, I was surrounded by some of the finest healers. I have to say, thus far this conference material is truly superb. Thank you ever so much." Kat