Engel is a true master of his craft which is deeply rooted in pranayama breathing, yoga, and spirituality based on ancient traditions and philosophies.
Having dedicated his life to the transformative studies of Pranayama and the traditional teachings of yoga, Engel is a source of inspiration and support for many people around the world, modelling the importance of learning to understand the mind and how to use it for your spiritual prosperity.
This talk is an absolute must where Engel unravels and simplifies many difficult topics that are often a source of anxiety while sharing alternative views, beliefs, and practices we can easily adapt to greatly reduce anxiety and ensure we have a more positive outlook moving forward.
Some of the topics touched on are;
- Taking control of your environment
- Martial arts and how they can help develop discipline and honour
- Choosing to use your suffering as a catalyst for growth and the words we decide to personalise and incorporate into our lives
- Using breath as a tool to manage emotions that negatively impact us such as anger
- Identifying your belief system and personal philosophies to create awareness for change while inviting more compassion, love, and gratitude into your life
- Developing a breathwork practice to use as a catalyst for spirituality, but understanding breath is a tool to create space to address deeper issues
And much more.
Engel’s top three tips:
- Find an inspirational character in your life
- Always choose gratitude
- Use breath to create space
Would you like permanent access to all expert interviews?
Devon O'Brien Ash
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Dr. Malie Coyne
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Professor Graham Davey
Secure the The Anxiety Support Online Summit download package.
With exclusive bonus material from the experts and get $130 off!
"As a Wellness Coach for years, I was surrounded by some of the finest healers. I have to say, thus far this conference material is truly superb. Thank you ever so much." Kat