Hana lived the high life in NYC for ten years where she successfully climbed the corporate ladder before succumbing to serious burnout which led to her hospitalisation and ultimately making the courageous decision to quit the corporate world and set sail into the unknown.
She now runs Re:Boot Experiences where she helps impact-focused leaders, entrepreneurs, and creators efficiently move through fear to reach their true potential.
As recovering perfectionist, much of Hana's work is deeply rooted in personal development and helping others to get out of their own way to start living both a fun and fulfilled life — emphasis on fun!
We unpack an awful lot in this chat, not limited to;
- The tools Hana both uses and teaches to overcome fear
- Making tough decisions that go against that which is expected of you
- Perfectionism and how to better manage it
- Creating and using experiments to play with rejection and fear to tease it out as opposed to avoiding it
- The downside of the personal development industry and red flags to look out for
And much more.
Hana’s top three tips:
- Allow yourself to be supported
- Always be kind to yourself
- Trust that it will get better
Would you like permanent access to all expert interviews?
Devon O'Brien Ash
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Dr. Malie Coyne
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Professor Graham Davey
Secure the The Anxiety Support Online Summit download package.
With exclusive bonus material from the experts and get $130 off!
"As a Wellness Coach for years, I was surrounded by some of the finest healers. I have to say, thus far this conference material is truly superb. Thank you ever so much." Kat