Psychotherapist specialising in understanding how thoughts create feelings that often lead to stress and anxiety.
please spread the love👇
Jacci is a psychotherapist who specialises in helping families, parents, and individuals better understand how their thoughts impact their reality, and in doing so, helps change those thoughts to create a better reality.
With over 30 years of experience in helping people, Jacci had tremendous wisdom to share to help anyone struggling better manage their anxiety, with some of the key points being;
- Understanding how our thoughts shape our reality and how we can better manage this through curiosity
- The power of not fighting, but instead, befriending anxiety
- Achieving a greater level of acceptance and understanding that anxiety is not something you can get rid of, but rather better manage
- Parenting and how to better communicate our feelings
- Allowing yourself to be human
And much more.
Jacci’s top three tips:
- Step away from Google. Your anxiety is different from everybody else’s
- Be curious. Not critical
- Your superpower is being a human being. Embrace it
Would you like permanent access to all expert interviews?
Devon O'Brien Ash
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Dr. Malie Coyne
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Professor Graham Davey
Secure the The Anxiety Support Online Summit download package.
With exclusive bonus material from the experts and get $130 off!
"As a Wellness Coach for years, I was surrounded by some of the finest healers. I have to say, thus far this conference material is truly superb. Thank you ever so much." Kat