Jonny Miller has a stacked resume that includes a powerful Ted X talk on the Gifts of Grief.
In his talk, based on personal experience and heartbreak, he touched on the taboos surrounding death, and mental health, as well as how a radical curiosity helped him process.
For anyone struggling with grief, you stand to gain so much from hearing Jonny's personal story and insights.
Jonny is also an emotional resilience researcher and founder of the curious human's academy
He is also the host of the Curious Humans Podcast.
And is currently researching and writing a book titled 'How to Human.'
Jonny shares his tremendous wisdom throughout this talk, covering in great detail;
- Grief and how he dealt with the loss of his fiance.
- The power of leaning into pain and steps to take towards it
- Emotional resilience and how to build it
- The power of curiosity
- Plant medicines
- How breathwork can help heal trauma
- Journalling to understand yourself and develop self-awareness
And so MUCH more.
Jonny’s top three tips:
- Acknowledge you are human, and no feelings are permanent
- Enquire within your body.
- Ask it a question and unravel what it is trying to tell you.
Would you like permanent access to all expert interviews?
Devon O'Brien Ash
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Dr. Malie Coyne
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Professor Graham Davey
Secure the The Anxiety Support Online Summit download package.
With exclusive bonus material from the experts and get $130 off!
"As a Wellness Coach for years, I was surrounded by some of the finest healers. I have to say, thus far this conference material is truly superb. Thank you ever so much." Kat