Author of "Get Out of My Head: Inspiration for Overthinkers in an Anxious World"
please spread the love👇
Meredith was an early pioneer of "getting people to talk about mental health in a normal way," when she created Beautiful Voyager in 2015 for overthinkers, perfectionists, and people pleasers.
She also runs Invisible Illness, which is the largest mental health publication on Medium.
And, she is a published author of her brilliant new book, Get Out of My Head: Inspiration for Overthinkers in an Anxious World.
In this interview we dive into many topics, not limited to;
- Perfectionism and how best to manage it
- The power of understanding
- Turning a vicious cycle into a virtuous one
- How by helping others you can help yourself
- Letting go of the need to people please
- Meredith’s hilarious catchphrases to help remind yourself to take better care of yourself and your mental health
Meredith’s top three tips:
- Change your temperature to bring you back to your senses (hot/cold)
- Coherent breathing
- Bring colour into your life
Would you like permanent access to all expert interviews?
Devon O'Brien Ash
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Dr. Malie Coyne
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Professor Graham Davey
Secure the The Anxiety Support Online Summit download package.
With exclusive bonus material from the experts and get $130 off!
"As a Wellness Coach for years, I was surrounded by some of the finest healers. I have to say, thus far this conference material is truly superb. Thank you ever so much." Kat