Twenty-five experts supporting you through anxiety from the comfort of your own home
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Devon O'Brien Ash
Professor Graham Davey
Dr. Malie Coyne
When you register today for FREE, you will also receive access to the anti-anxiety micro-course covering 5 skills that are fundamental to your success in the fight against anxiety.
By registering, you permit us to send you regular newsletters informing you about the summit, our content, products and exciting partner products. Your data will never be passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time with immediate effect.
About Engel Pherecydes
Engel is a true master of his craft which is deeply rooted in pranayama breathing, yoga, and spirituality based on ancient traditions and philosophies.
Having dedicated his life to the transformative studies of Pranayama and the traditional teachings of yoga, Engel is a source of inspiration and support for many people around the world, modelling the importance of learning to understand the mind and how to use it for your spiritual prosperity.
This talk is an absolute must where Engel unravels and simplifies many difficult topics that are often a source of anxiety while sharing alternative views, beliefs, and practices we can easily adapt to greatly reduce anxiety and ensure we have a more positive outlook moving forward.
Some of the topics touched on are;
- Taking control of your environment
- Martial arts and how they can help develop discipline and honour
- Choosing to use your suffering as a catalyst for growth and the words we decide to personalise and incorporate into our lives
- Using breath as a tool to manage emotions that negatively impact us such as anger
- Identifying your belief system and personal philosophies to create awareness for change while inviting more compassion, love, and gratitude into your life
- Developing a breathwork practice to use as a catalyst for spirituality, but understanding breath is a tool to create space to address deeper issues
And much more.
Engel’s top three tips:
- Find an inspirational character in your life
- Always choose gratitude
- Use breath to create space
The download package is for those who can't wait, want to have permanent access, or want to show their support - thank you! And if for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer a full refund within 60 days. No questions asked.
We worked tirelessly to bring you the best guests, covering all aspects of health from nutrition to breath, mindset to fitness, and everything in between.
All to equip you with the required tools and mindset you need to overcome your struggles and get your anxiety working for you as opposed to against you.
The summit will run for ten days, where each day, you will receive access to three interviews with different experts with the sole purpose of helping you better understand and manage your anxiety.
... are participating in this summmit
AS SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
Enter your email address in the registration form. The name is optional and is only for personalization.
Receive free emails with the links to the interviews from July 14th to 23rd, 2020 during the summit period.