Twenty-five experts supporting you through anxiety from the comfort of your own home
Dr. Reshie Suresh Joseph
Dr. Jonathan Kuttner
Devon O'Brien Ash
Professor Graham Davey
Dr. Malie Coyne
When you register today for FREE, you will also receive access to the anti-anxiety micro-course covering 5 skills that are fundamental to your success in the fight against anxiety.
By registering, you permit us to send you regular newsletters informing you about the summit, our content, products and exciting partner products. Your data will never be passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time with immediate effect.
About Tim Desmond
Tim Desmond is a psychotherapist, author, Distinguished Faculty Scholar at Antioch University New England, and student of Zen Master, Thich Nhat Hanh.
Tim is also co-founder of the Morning Sun Mindfulness Center and is well known for his teachings of mindfulness and self-compassion practices to audiences around the world.
For anyone struggling with mental health, research shows that self-compassion is not only a skill we can strengthen through practice, but also one of the strongest predictors of mental health and wellness.
Tim is a master on how mindfulness-based self-compassion practices can help you find greater health, peace, emotional stability, and joy in your life.
And he shared so much wisdom with us during this interview, not limited to
- The importance of practice when you feel safe
- The importance of building your self-compassion muscle
- The power in sitting with our anxiety and opening up a dialogue with it
- Buddhism & Mindfulness
- Meditation and visualisation
- Understanding that receiving and giving compassion is a skill and that many you turn to won't have it, so as not to take it as a rejection
- How to cultivate greater self-compassion and awareness
- Overcoming the fear of facing your anxiety and doing the work
And SO much more.
Tim’s top three tips:
- It’s possible to care about the world without it hurting you.
- Spend some time learning to feel ok when everything is ok.
- Spend time developing the ability to feel ok when things go wrong.
The download package is for those who can't wait, want to have permanent access, or want to show their support - thank you! And if for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer a full refund within 60 days. No questions asked.
We worked tirelessly to bring you the best guests, covering all aspects of health from nutrition to breath, mindset to fitness, and everything in between.
All to equip you with the required tools and mindset you need to overcome your struggles and get your anxiety working for you as opposed to against you.
The summit will run for ten days, where each day, you will receive access to three interviews with different experts with the sole purpose of helping you better understand and manage your anxiety.
... are participating in this summmit
AS SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
Enter your email address in the registration form. The name is optional and is only for personalization.
Receive free emails with the links to the interviews from July 14th to 23rd, 2020 during the summit period.